Pivoting off decades of front-line special operations in defence, government and private security sectors, we can confidently say that we have you covered.
Our independent team of risk managers and experts are able to provide leading homeland security solutions in a myriad of sectors from government to critical infrastructure to enterprise.
Our technologies are field-proven and are regularly used by many leading organisations in mitigating the real-world threats that are faced in the homeland security and counter terrorism arenas.
We pride ourselves in being cutting edge and delivering innovative, tailored homeland security solutions to address our customer’s or organisations specific requirements.
In a nutshell
As a part of Gold N’ Links Group, we operate in Europe, Asia, Africa and Central America
Central banks, stock exchanges, banks, investment firms, forex, fintech and more.
Airports and aviation, Ports and shipping, international trade, cargo and human logistics, automotive, automation and more.
Hospitals, research centers, clinics, medical devices, bio tech and more.
Critical Infrastructure, military, police, ambulance, fire and other emergency services. Renewable energy, electricity, water, resources, mining, waste management and more.
Universities, schools, training centres, and language schools.
Manufacturing & Retail
Automotive, agriculture, construction, chemical, pharmaceutical, technology to name a few. As well as retail chains, franchises, FMCG, eCommerce, and other retail businesses.
Our solutions and capabilities
We are not a product based company; rather we pride ourselves in providing along with our extensive list of partners, best in industry solutions to meet our clients’ needs and demands.
This is accomplished using a multifaceted approach enabling us to stay a step ahead of the rest in what we consider to be a constantly evolving life cycle.
We pride ourselves by ‘linking our clients to success’.
- Voice communication
- Command control centres
- Thermal and active imaging solutions
- Forensic video analysis and investigations
- Advanced CCTV
- Facial recognition systems
- Mission planning
- RFID (radio-frequency identification) management solutions
- Full-suite of covert intelligence systems
- Jamming and anti-jamming systems
- Perimeter security
- Microwave collection and interception systems
- Cargo tracking and monitoring
- Radar-based surveillance systems
- Fire detection and suppression
- Military grade aviation systems
- Maritime navigation systems
- Drone and anti-drone systems
- “Safe city” command and control systems
- and more